Saturday 8 December 2012

Holy Words... Meditation Scriptures of Faith, Hope and Salvation

"Thy throne o God is forever and ever, the sceptre of thy kingdom is a right sceptre. Thou lovest righteousness and hatest wickedness, therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows: Ps.45:6-7
"Why art though cast down O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou only in God" Ps.42:11
"The LORD is my strength and my shield, my heart trusted in him and I am helped, therefore my heart greatly rejoitheth and with my song will I praise him" Ps.28:7
"The LORD will give strength unto his people, the LORD will bless his people with peace" Ps.29:11
"Be still and know that I am God, I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. The LORD of hosts is with us, the God of Jacob is our refuge" Ps.46:10
"The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit, a broken and a contrite heart, O God thou wilt not despise" Ps.51:17
"Search me oh God and know my heart, try me and know my thoughts and see if there be any wicked way in me and lead me in the way everlasting" Ps.140:23-24
"My mouth shall speak of wisdom and the meditation of my heart shall be of understanding. I will incline mine ear to a parable, I will open my dark sayings upon the harp" Ps.49:3-4
"Awake, psaltery and harp, I myself will awake early. I will praise thee O LORD among the people an I will sing praises unto thee among the nations" Ps.108:2-3
"I will sing a new song unto thee, O God, upon a psaltery and an instrument of ten strings will I sing praises unto thee" Ps.144:9
"But ye beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost, keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life" Jude21-22
"And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white, for the fine linen is the righteousness of the saints....and the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen. white and clean" Rev.19:8,14
"And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.... and he that sat upon the throne said, Behold I make all things new.....and they shall see his face and his name shall be in their foreheads......I am Alpha and Omega the beginning and the end, the first and the last.... the Spirit and the bride say Come" Rev. 21:2, 9b- 22:4,13,17.

No comments:

Post a Comment